Wednesday, September 06, 2006

nothing much

Ok, I know I haven't exactly been the best blogger in terms of posting regularly, but I've been busy!! Went to Genting the past weekend plus also have been spending lotsa time with my baby. =)

Will blog about the Genting trip ASAP k!! I know I haven't completed the Batam one yet so I'll probably just try to do them both together or something. In the meantime, here's something to keep you people occupied..



Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
i quit before they could expel me. smart right? lolz. suspended yes. sec sch.

What are you looking forward to?
my birthday?

Have you ever crawled through a window?
err..no?

Have you ever eaten dog food?
not that i can remember.

Can you handle the truth?
the truth about what? but ya, truth is gd. i hate liars!

What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
hmm. egg, peel fresh juice, hershey's chocs.

Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
yup.

Have you ever been in love?
yes.

Do you talk to yourself?
i used to think people who did that was weird.. but i think i kinda picked up the habit of reading aloud sometimes.

Do you like dancing?
ya!!! RUSH!!! laterrr.. ^_^

Four of your favorite foods?
lobster bisque, salmon, ice cream, dim sum!!

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
juf.

Where is your phone?
on my comp table in front of me.

What was the last thing you ate?
bread with nutella!! =P

What are your favorite colors?
pink, pink, pink, PINK!!!!!

What song are you currently listening to?
now no song. haha.

Are you currently suffering from a brokenheart?
currently.. nope.

WHAT IF..

1. the water would stop running in theshower?
wear my towel, run to my room and call my parents. =x

2. one day you know that you only have 24hours to live?
spend as much time as possible with all my loved ones.

3. you'll lose your friends?
i'll cry. i need my friends!! >_<

4. Brad Pitt is standing in front of you?
i'll scream at him for leaving jennifer! then i'll ask him to take a pic with me. lolz.

5. you're a millionaire for a day?
invest half the money, splurge the rest!! dior, gucci, LV.. woohoo~!!

6. there is no friendster?
doesn't make much of a diff.

7. someone talks bad things about you behind?
if it's someone close then confront the person. if not, then just fuck care lor.

8. you can go back in time?
i'll do alot of things differently. i wish.

9. you're 30 and you haven't gotten married yet?
maybe become a nun lor. haha.

10. you become a superhero?
haha. cool wat. but i prob always won't be on time to save people!! like, by the time i reach there.. oops, too late!

11. Jesus talks to you in your sleep?
i'll ask him alot of things. where i'll go when i die!! how's my granny.. what is life about???

13. you could fly?
then i no need to sit aeroplane already lor. can fly to anywhere i like.

14. you would become a king/queen for day?
i dunno.. binge on all the nice royal food and then go for lipo.

15. you could have super powers, what would it be?
i've always wanted to be invisible. but then again, to be mystique would be better!! shape shifter.. can be anyone i like!

17. you could go to the other planets, where would you be?
venus. coz aren't women from there? actually i should go to mars hor. coz men come from there what.

18. you could go to heaven, would you come back to earth or remain in heaven?
i long ago already say that i rather stay on earth. prob coz unsure of what is in heaven. what if its not what i imagine it to be? but i guess if i go there i'd like it..

19. If you could see the future, would you look at it?
i so kpo.. of coz see lahz!

20. you could let it snow in the philippines, how long would it be?
not really my prob what. haha.

21. you'd wake up one day and find out that you're BALD, what would you do?!
i think i on the way there liaoz. sobz. go yun nam? lolz.

23. someone breaks your heart?
cry like hell and then try to recover.

24. your bf/gf cheats on you?
haha. revenge. =)



Done!! I know some of the numbers are missing but I also dunno why. Anyway, gotta rush now.. Updates soon!!

No comments: