Tuesday, November 14, 2006

multiple orgasms..for my mouth!!

I'm sorry I've been away for so long.. It's just that I've been really busy, as usual. And I so wanted to blog about all the stuff I was busy about BUT I totally have to put this as first priority.

I HAD LUNCH AT THE LINE TODAY!!!

Oh yes.. I did!! And I didn't even have to pay a single cent for it! (For those of you who don't already know, THE LINE is at Shangri-La Hotel and it is super freaking popular for its chocolate fountain!!!)

My company's D&D was cancelled this year 'coz of some idiotic employees who fought and stole and had mass orgies (It's true I swear!!) at last years D&D, so they decided to just have a simple lunch at Shangri-La. I was like super upset 'coz I absolutely love D&Ds. It's so fun! You get to dress up, eat yummy food, play games and mingle!! Which is also the same reason why I love weddings. (Plus the fact that weddings are super sweet and they make me believe in true love.)

Anyway, I digress. I totally forgot that The Line was at Shangri-La, so when I walked into the restaurant and saw that heavenly chocolate fountain I started telling everyone about how great that place is and how I've always wanted to go there and how I didn't mind eating 2kg worth of chocolate!! D&D?? What's that? This is wayyy better!! So I started doing what I do very well.. Pig out!!

You can start drooling.. NOW.

Fresh seafood

I almost cried when I saw the salmon sashimi. Pure, melt-in-your-mouth, thickly sliced sashimi. Unlimited servings!!! That's only one serving in the photo. I took 3 servings, then sadly, I was too full with all the other food to take anymore.

(Clockwise from bottom) Stir-fried beef, Garlic vegetables, Tandoori chicken, Tikka chicken, Har gao

Shredded crabstick with jap mayo, Tofu with shrimps and some raw fish that looks like raw meat

I found these at the sashimi bar. They're actually supposed to be appetizers but I only saw them after my 2nd round of salmon sashimi. Yes yes I'm a glutton! The raw fish that looks and tastes like raw meat is disgusting though. Considering I eat just about anything, you might like to keep that in mind if you go there.

2 slices of lamb, 2 slices of duck and half a sausage

The lamb was soft and tasty, duck was alright, but the sausage was kinda burnt and a little too salty for my liking. I love lamb!! Baa baa black sheep.. YUMMY!

Lasagna and mussels with melted cheese

By then, I was feeling full already, so went for smoke break plus photo taking session!!

With Hamidah (Clinique BA)

1/3 of Team C

My team! They are the ones who bought the heart shaped swarovski necklace that you see me wearing in the pictures.

With Eileen (Lancome BA)

Now that I feel like I can take on dessert..



Thank you God for that very yummylicious chocolate fountain with sticks of longggg marshmallows and strawberries!! It was smaller than I thought it was though. The pictures in the magazines are deceiving! I thought it was triple that size!

I know it looks like very little, but trust me, just those 5 sticks were super filling. Plus I ate one stick of each while I was standing at the fountain and after I finished the 5 sticks on the plate, I used my spoon to scoop up the remaining chocolate sauce on the plate and ate it all! I bet my colleagues thought I was mad. They kept staring at me in amazement. Now you know why I think my gluttony is 100%?

You want?

Total bliss!

Somehow this reminds me of L. Haha.. And if you look closely enough you can see my chocolate-stained teeth. I dunno how I eat but I managed to get some chocolate on my shoulder and hair too. =X



With Zuliana (Hugo Boss/Anna Sui/Gucci/Escada)

Also my smoking/slacking/talking cork/eating snake kaki!! But she's not in the same location as me anymore.. =(



I don't really know how to describe everything so I won't. Ate half of everything except the marzipan thingy which is the tiny one with white frosting on top. The other 4 were just so-so only.. Nothing great. Or maybe 'coz I was freaking full by then!! But I bravely carried on, trying to complete my mission to try every single item there..

Tiramisu

This was nice!! After eating this I felt like I was gonna burst.. But how could I ever resist ice cream??

After eating half, I decided I really couldn't make it anymore. And I didn't even get to try everything!! But it's ok, I felt so sick by then I didn't ever feel like going back there again. I could barely walk and I felt so fat!! I suddenly felt it wouldn't have been worth it if I really did put on 2 kg!! But looking at the food again.. Hmm.. I might not mind at all..

MORE photo taking!!

With Bebee (Biotherm BA)

My ex-team mate that I'm kinda close to.. Miss her too!!

Another 1/3 of Team C

With Carmen, probably the only girl in the company younger than me!

Ok, end of the 'food review'. Moral of the story? Don't be a piggy like me and eat so much! I gotta get my beauty sleep now, been totally deprived of that. I'll be back!!

No comments: