Sunday, January 21, 2007

vote for me!!! please?

I'm back!! Actually was back quite long ago already.. Hehe.. For those of you who don't know, I went on a cruise to KL with my lao gong!! Yup yup, that was my christmas pressie to him.. But can't really blog about it now 'coz the pics are still with him!! Hmph~ Once I get it already then see whether I still feel like blogging about it ya? I don't want it to be like my Batam post which was supposed to be up eons ago but is still tucked some where in my drafts. Think I can forget about blogging about that already lah.. Sorry!!

Anyway, this will just be a short post to shamelessly ask you to vote for me!! Last month baby was reading the newspapers when he saw this movie review competition where you actually blog about the movies you watch, so he told me since I like to watch movies so much and since I like to blog, might as well blog about the movies! Lolz. So I did lah, and I've been chosen as one of the five finalists this month!! Which is not exactly a big achievement since not many people actually entered the competition. Haha.. But be nice and vote for me k?? My movie blog is here.. Read already don't laugh at me hor!!

To vote, sms MOS[space]NRIC[space]Gender[space]2 to 73300.
e.g. MOS S1234567A F 2

Easy enough? And if you're one of the 3 lucky voters you will win 2 pairs of movie passes and Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses!! And a kiss from me! =x

Ok, enough rubbish, I'll be back soon to blog more.. ;P

No comments: