Monday, May 26, 2008

my brother

ok, i know the title sounds like one of a primary school composition. you know, last time in primary school they were always asking us to write on topics like 'my pet' or 'my hero' or 'my best friend'.. that kinda thing? that time i always had to crack my brains on what to write but now i feel like i got a whole lotta things to say so i must blog it out in parts coz i don't have the mood to type a long entry today.

i super heart my bro la! he always makes me laugh.

i was just listening to rihanna's [take a bow] and he commented that she has limited vocab coz she keeps using the same words over and over again. i thought about it for like 3 secs then started singing," under my umbrella, ella ella.." and he ended off with," eh eh eh.." lolz. enough said.

then i went to watch a video of xiaxue getting her tongue pierced and we both kinda don't really like her so i said wait pierce already then she choke on her blood, then my bro said maybe her tongue will fall off. hah. but unfortunately neither happened la. its not that i hate her, i seriously admire and envy her for managing to make it so big in the blogosphere but she can be such a bitch sometimes!

anyway, i wanna pierce my belly! since 7 yrs ago.. but just didn't have the guts plus i wanted to wait till i lose weight. but i saw the video online and it looks bearable plus i don't really care how painful it is anymore.. hmm. ok i'm gonna pierce my belly before i go australia! or should i go there and pierce?

ok, i've been so hardworking today, updating my diary, my blog and my music collection!! lolz. but the only times i write in my diary are when something really important happens or when i'm extremely happy or sad or angry. basically when i'm having extreme emotions. go figure.

No comments: