Sunday, August 31, 2008

Record Breaking!

Yes, I'm finally updating!! I broke a personal record this week but more about that later, now the long awaited update..

020808(Jas and SW birthday celebration)

The theme was pink(chosen by my dear of coz) and orange(jas). So obviously I chose to wear pink la! In fact, almost 80% of the 30 over guests they invited wore pink lor! Haha pink RULEZ! (i can hear jas protesting now) As usual, pictures talk!

What I wore

Pink earrings, pink halter, pink cardigan and pink bracelet! Haha. I'm a fully certified pink lover!

Dinner at Waraku!

Extremely BIG portions. Or should I say it looks big judging by the size of the bowl? Food was good though kinda ex..




Group pictures

See.. Only like a couple of people wore orange. Lolz.

Half seh

Apparently I was quite gone that night. What I know is that I kept wanting to fight and wanted to go CantoRock to dance techno. What I didn't know, however, is that I threw a lemon at Jace(who i really really miss alot btw!!) when she gave it to me to bite. LOL. Totally don't recall that. Scary. Poor Jace, once in a blue moon go club then have to take care of half the people there. =x

Actually got alot more photos, but since it was quite awhile back this about sums it up. Since then I've been busy WORKING! Haha, ok la, plus trying to go out as often as usual. Plus finally finishing up [They Kiss Again] AND starting on [Fated To Love You].

I finished the whole show in less than a week!! Yup, thats the record I broke. I know its nothing big la, but with my *ahem* busy schedule its not an easy feat ok!! And the show is damn nice la.. Really can't start watching taiwan dramas again if not will seriously feel that singapore guys are quite sad.

Nvm, ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ta! =P

No comments: