Saturday, October 24, 2009

my fav number ; my fav club!




SE7EN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is part of the reason I've been so busy.. Found a great new club thanks to Kelly!! Get ready for the photos..

The Place
One section is the games. Apparently they have the longest dart wall line up in Singapore.. It's fun!! They have THREE pool tables as well.


The dance floor! What I love about it? Platform right in the centre!! ;P

The Drinks

Chivas at $138!!! Heaven! Can't beat Rebel la but I have free entry here!! Got a membership card on the first night.. =D Last I heard MAC CALLEN is $138 as well!! Can't wait for later.. Hehe. Yes I'm going later!

The People

Met old friends, new friends and long lost friends there.. FUN FUN FUNNNN!!















The Infamous Scallop Congee

He brought me there, I brought her along, she told the whole world about it! So ya la, Eric is the one who got everyone hooked onto the yummilicious scallop congee at 126! Cheap and good and not sinful!




These are just some pictures of the 2 out of many many nights that I went to se7en.. Sadly, I heard that they gonna change the concept to live band. BOOOOOOOOOO~ So I'm gonna club there every week till that happens!

Cya at se7en!

P.S. They really should pay me for advertising for them man!




4 comments:

Ono:p said...

Its gone...se7en is gone...

pinkmist said...

yes i'm sad.. very very sad..

vonkoh said...

wah. ono read blogs?! hahs.

YEA,there are always the happy ones around! ((:

pinkmist said...

boooooooooo~