Wednesday, December 30, 2009

hot!!!!!!!!!!! x3

Ok, short post on why I haven't been blogging much..

3 reasons.


HOT.

HOT.




HOT.

That's Jang Geum Suk, Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Hong Ki and together they make up..

A.N.JELL!!!

It's actually a fictional boy band from the uber awesome korean show [You're Beautiful]! And the 4th member is actually a girl, which is what the show is all about. *sigh*

My personal favourite? Initially it was..

Lee Hong Ki from F.T.Island as the oh-so-cute and lovable JEREMY!!! He looks kinda Ah Beng also, so me right?!

But then Tae Kyung(JGS) is so typical bad boy but sweet.. ALSO the kind I like! And Shin Woo(JYH) is super super sweet in the show.. The kind you can never find in real life.. *sigh*

So I've decided that I want all 3!! Gonna save money then go Korea to stalk them! Haha.. I know I'm mad.

In the meantime, shall just stalk them online.

an-nyung~

No comments: