Thursday, January 27, 2011

a little me-time

It was raining heavily after work today so dinner plans were canceled. The weather was so nice that I decided to go home and do some self pampering.

I always loved the concept that I could 'self-spa' at home, with just afew essential items.

shower gel with the loofah followed by a scrub for a nice long warm bath

whitening body lotion bought from beauty buffet in Thailand; smells like vanilla!

And then after that I cooked sardine pasta!! For the second time this month! I'm so awed by the fact that pasta is so easy to cook and I'm so proud of myself that I did not burn my kitchen down! Lol.

doesn't look too bad right?

Ate it while watching the latest episode of [Gossip Girl] and wanted to check out YouTube for some videos on how to do nail art but my brother spoiled my plans by taking over the computer!

So I used my eye mask and fell asleep while using it! And woke up at 5.30am. And here I am. This always happens when I use my sheet masks! Next time really have to leave the masks for the last! Tsk.

Ok gonna try get a little more sleep..

P.s. Sorry if the photos look weird.. Dunno whether the blogging app is good for photos anot..

No comments: