Sunday, January 01, 2012

the art of making resolutions you can keep

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!

Yes, can't believe its 2012 ALREADY! And I'm 27 this year.. :( Time just passes too fast.

Anyway, I was actually planning not to make any resolutions this year coz I somehow always end up not keeping them.. Till I saw one of my friend's resolutions on facebook.

Her list was something like this..
1. Get a driving license
2. Get a diving license
3. Go to Taiwan

Hmm.. All along I thought the point of making resolutions was to improve yourself and not just do stuff you wanna do.. I guess everyone has a different view on that? So, this year I'm gonna make fun resolutions which I know I can keep!

1. Go to Korea!
2. Continue to party hard!
3. Go on a short trip twice a year! (Not JB; JB will be like, every month)
4. Blog more!


And the not-so-fun ones..


1. Get my driving license.
2. Get a Mass Comm degree.
3. Lose weight!

Yup, that about sums it up. I had a whole different idea about how I was gonna blog this but my brain is in holiday mode! Yes, I know I have alot of excuses but bear with me for now k! ;)

No comments: