Saturday, June 24, 2006

why do guys always think with their *beep* ?

Sorry for the lag in blogging. You all really demanding lehz.. But nevermind, I like! Haha.. Been busy getting wasted and sleeping late so no time to blog lahz, but in the midst of getting wasted I actually blogged halfway and I finally finished it up now! So.. Here it is..

Enough is enough already!! Why is it that MOST of the guys i meet all think with their dicks?? Argh.. I mean, I know I said I don't wanna have any more serious relationships for a long, long time but it would be nice if there were actually more decent guys out there lor!!

I went to Phuture last Fri with Jas, Shiwan and Jas' brother and cousins.. And of 'coz Phuture being Phuture, had its normal share of guys who would just stand behind us and dance.. Which I normally think is quite weird, especially if we act like they're not there but they still dance around us which actually just makes them look like idiots. Poor Shiwan kena 'harassed' twice. Then, this cute guy caught my eye and he actually started doing the dance behind me thing.. Lolz.. And Jasmine, who always can't wait to push her single friends off to dance with some guy, asked me to turn around and dance with him and I said I didn't want to 'coz anyway I usually don't. But then.. the DJ played Stick Wit U and I just felt so melancholic and Jasmine started dancing with Shiwan so I just turned around and danced with him.. And I have never done that before. Anyway, that's not the point.. We danced abit then went to get a drink and then he asked me to go over to his house!! All I could think was, "WTF??!" and when I said no he said he could book the hotel next to Zouk!!!!! Argh. Of 'coz I said no lahz. 'Coz I had work the next day. Haha. Joking lahz.. WHAT KINDA PERSON DO YOU THINK I AM??

It's damn sad lor.. Why are the guys nowadays all like that?? I was just thinking about it the other day and I realised its not totally their fault. Ok, maybe like 90% is their fault but what about the other 10%? It's the girls who actually just give in to them and sleep with them and have one night stands and all.. In other words, sluts. It's the whole economics theory thingy. If there's no demand there won't be supply and I'm very sure that if there's no supply demand will eventually stop. Or maybe people would just go Geylang more lahz but some guys just won't go for paid sex. Ok, maybe my whole 'economics' theory is abit off since it has been quite long since I last went to school but something like that lahz..

So, I thought about it somemore and just couldn't figure out why girls would actually sleep around since girls are supposed to be the more emotional and think-with-their-hearts gender right? (Some guys might not agree with this here but I said most not all) Then a few days back it kinda hit me that maybe.. Just maybe... They do it 'coz they need love and attention. And the people who actually go to that extreme maybe just don't know any other way to get love? Anyway this only applies to the girls 'coz only girls are this vulnerable and that's why they always get cheated by guys! And of 'coz there are the girls who really are just sluts.

Anyway, everytime I complain to one or another of my guy friends about the state of guys nowadays, all they can say is I'm not looking in the right places and that guys who club are obviously bad. But I beg to differ. The guys I go clubbing with are one of the nicest bunch, if not the nicest, guys that I actually know lor. But then again, I didn't really know them through clubbing. Then again, some of my friends are in long-term relationships with guys they know from clubs. So it's definitely not about the place. It's just guys nowadays. *sigh*

But I'm saying most of the guys lahz. Not all. I have some really nice guy friends and you know who you all are ya? So don't start getting insulted k? =X

us at zouk

No comments: