Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the beat of my heart

Yes.. I've finally decided to blog again!! Haha.. No lahz, been really busy these past few days. Go out till morning then sleep and work and go out again and again in a continuous cycle.. And I have no idea why but I just can't sleep!! I'm usually not awake in 10.10am in the morning lor. Maybe it's the date (060606) that's got my heart beating abit too fast..

Lolz.. Went to watch The Omen with my friend Jeff just now. Kinda kena forced to watch lor.. Hehe.. Ever watched a movie about the devil being borne into this world? Yup.. It's just like the rest.. No originality whatsoever!! Can totally predict what would happen.. Only edge this show has got over the rest is its release date!! That totally got me freaked out so when I came back I was like so anxiously waiting for 6.06am.. Really thought the world was gonna end today!!! But luckily another of my friends jio me go eat supper!! Then he brought me to sooo many nice places I never ever went to before.. I so appreciate Singapore now..

And I totally love being single!! It's like you can go anywhere, anytime and with anyone.. No restrictions.. And best of all, in turn, you don't have to worry about anyone or feel jealousy or possessiveness, which I totally hate feeling! Only downside is when I'm trying to sleep and memories haunt me. But it doesn't matter 'coz I'm usually so tired I sleep within 5 mins.. Which is why I feel damn puzzled that I can't sleep now!!!

I tried to sleep from 7am.. Kept thinking of stuff that I wanted to blog about (stupid right?) all the way till 8am then managed to sleep till like 930am!!! Argh. By the time it hit 10am I decided to stop trying and come blog instead.. And my neck is totally aching!!! My pillow sucks. Maybe now that I've blogged my mind can just STOP being so over-active and let me rest!!! Ok, gonna go try sleep again..

P.S. I actually started blogging on the Batam trip already but it will be a long long post and I got lazy after starting abit so i decided to save that and blog about other stuff first, if not by the time i post that maybe the end of the world really come liaoz! Oh shit.. Now I still have to worry about 6.06pm!! =X

..as long as my heart beats i have hope..

No comments: