Saturday, May 27, 2006

it's 27th AGAIN!

wow.. more than a month has passed and i still feel like crap. ok.. so many things have happened i dunno where to start.. so i won't. all i can say is.. why should i bother about someone who doesn't bother about me anymore? i think my heart has felt so much pain that it is almost numb already lor. i can't believe i let $27(ironically) worth of good food go to waste 'coz of my fucking emotions!!

anyway.. went night cycling with ben and gary and around 100 other people from west coast to east coast just now!! such an accomplishment.. haha.. it was their church thingy lahz.. it was fun.. helped me take my mind off stuff.. we stopped alot along the way actually and i have to say that esplanade is super romantic at night!!! and so is the stadium waterfront near cosy bay.. *sighz* everytime i think of a happy memory all the sms-es and hurtful stuff just comes along with it. whatever.

oh ya.. with all the blinking front and back lights of all the bicycles it looked like a disco on wheels.. lolz.. i wanna go RUSH~! then there was this girl who was my junior from kc totally like following in my footsteps lor.. same CCA, same pri and sec sch.. and even same course in same poly now!! it's so freaky but cool!!
hopefully she won't follow the drop out part.. haha..

actually had alot more things to write but i'm tired in every sense.. i just hope i can let go of my hatred.. 'coz indifference, not hate, is the opposite of love. i guess it's time for me to get new memories to replace the old ones? actually.. thinking about it.. i don't wanna forget.. 'coz we had so much happiness it would be a waste to forget it. but i definitely wanna replace it though. so this is my last post that will have anything to do with the past. i'm an emotional wreck now.. time to get my beauty sleep already!! if i don't look after myself wait nobody want me.. =X

1 comment:

donkie75 said...

hi :) be always happy than u will stay prewee always :)