Friday, May 12, 2006

this is for my 'loyal readers'

Lolz.. You all so fast already getting so demanding ah.. It's only been 2 days since I last blogged lehz.. =X And I've been fucking tired!!!! Yesterday and today did morning shift plus OT till 10pm.. and 2 more morning shifts to go with one more OT on Sunday!! *faints* My poor feet..

Funny lehz.. I work there almost a year already and yesterday was the first time I did OT. Yesterday was horrible!! The customers were all fucked up (more about that later) and the team I was working with was so annoying.. Most of them perpetually look like they just ate 10 sour plums at once.. Kns.. So tough working with them! Today was better 'coz of my darling Irene!! But the customers were still fucked up..

Which brings me to my discovery of the year.. My customers more or less do not make use of their senses at all.

1.They are blind.

Customer standing in front of Shiseido counter looking around for help. When I approach her, she asks me, "Do you have Shiseido here?" !!!!!! Don't laugh lor, it happens all. the. time. And today one asshole even asked me whether we sell perfumes!! Like, how dense can these people get??! It's called PERFUMES AND COSMETICS for a reason. And I didn't call him asshole just 'coz he's dumb. He made me fucking irritated today!! Ask me introduce perfumes, I let him try 10, all 10 also don't like! Somemore take and put back, take and put back.. And want dirt cheap prices.. Please lahz.. Go Mustafa better lor..

2.They are deaf.

This one can forgive lahz.. It's quite cute actually.. Whenever we bring customers to the cashier we have to ask for their flight number, but sometimes they try to give me their phone or credit card number. Haha.. Maybe there's just a problem with my pronunciation..

3.They can't smell!

This is just my personal opinion but sometimes when I let them try perfume which you could probably smell a mile away, they tell me they can't smell anything.. I work in that shop the whole damn day so if I can smell something I don't see why they can't.

4.They are mute.

On purpose of course. Those idiots. These are the ones I hate the most.. You can talk talk talk or even just ask a simple yes/no question and they will just simply ignore you.. Or maybe they are under the deaf category?

Ok.. I can't think of anything for sense of touch but I know my customers definitely have no brains!! Need I explain more? Haiz.. Actually got alot more things to complain about but now no time I need to get my beauty sleep!! All I can say is, luckily I'm not like my friend who has to go smoke everytime a customer gets on my nerves if not I'll probably be dead by now! My way of relieving stress is to keep cursing and swearing at them silently and I'll occasionally daydream of torturing them.. *evil laugh* It really helps!! =x

No comments: