Friday, May 05, 2006

no money and no honey =(

Ahhhhh!!!*screamz*Die liaoz.. It's only the 5th and my money is depleting rapidly!!!! =(

Yesterday I went to the airport to send my Auntie off 'coz she was going back to Australia then I used my airport pass to go in and buy some stuff from my perfume shop.. Guess how much I spent?!! 530 freaking dollars!!! Some more that was after discount.. =x

And that's not all.. I also went to splurge on this very nice Guess bag..


Nice nice nice??!!! It's actually $94 but i managed to get discount only paid $76!!! I know it's stupid and impulsive 'coz I'm running short of cash but I don't care!!! Wo xi huan!!! Hee.. So happy.. Jace nearly killed me when she found out the price.. =X

Then went home and had to rush to get ready 'coz supposed to watch movie with Irene and Jasmin (my colleagues) and Jasmin's bf.. Tried to curl my hair but ended up looking like a mess so I tried to straighten it back then became even worse!! So I just fuck care and went down 'coz Jasmin's bf drove them over to fetch me.. Last min her bf's friend also came then never book movie ticket for him lucky just nice got one left.. Watched mi:3.. Very nice!!! Tom Cruise and that English guy who also acted in Matchpoint (can't remember his name) DAMN droolsome lor!!! =P~~ Abit unbelievable but what you expect from a show like that.. got 2 cute guys I happy liaoz.. Hehe.. Then there was this crucial moment in the show that it was kinda quiet then this lady kept talking loudly in some other language then another guy just said "SHUT UP LAH!" then everybody in the cinema laughed.. So that kinda spoilt the moment.. Lolz.. But it WAS funny lah..

After that we went to play pool for awhile then went to the Bencoolen Kopitiam to eat supper but like nothing nice to eat there.. Saw a few ah kuas though.. Hah.. So we decided to go Geylang to eat instead and finally settled on the famous soya bean shop.. I ordered xiao long bao but their one no soup inside lor!! Like all dry.. But not bad lahz.. Still quite nice.. Went home around 5 like that..

Then just now around 4 plus then woke up.. Went to shop(!!!) with Jace and Jas.. No money still wanna shop.. Bought a very very nice pair of sunglasses!! Next time then show you all.. Hee.. Went to Billy Bombers for "dinner" around 10.. I wanted to go watch movie but due to unfortunate circumstances (Jace had to wake up early the next day and Jas only wanted to go Phuture) we went to Phuture instead..

Phuture quite boring at first.. So we went over to Zouk 'coz Paul Oakenfold was there.. Jas was like kinda excited but I couldn't care less.. But his music IS kinda nice lahz.. Even though its TRANCE (Iwant techno!!!!!).. So after awhile we all went back to Phuture again.. Dance till my heels nearly break and my feet aching like hell lor!! Wah lau.. I'm not gonna wear heels to club for a long long time.. Tomorrow go back to work think I can't chiong for sales already.. My poor feet..

So yup.. Now I'm back home and sad 'coz I realised I spent so much by the time Great Singapore Sale comes (which is soon) I no more money to shop already!! *sobz* What to do.. Retail therapy is the only therapy i can get.. =))

No comments: