Wednesday, May 10, 2006

careless girl

I just woke up from 14 hours of sleep!! I haven't slept that long in a long loooong time.. Feels so good!! Okok, updates!

On Sat, went to Rush.. So long never go I almost forgot how to dance already lor.. Hehe.. My friends say 2 weeks is not long but for those who always go Rush you all can understand what I mean when I say long right?? By the time i went there (after work) most of them sehz already lor.. 'Coz it was Nick's birthday then they drink drink drink.. Lolz.. Basically the whole night I was sticking with Xiao Huang 'coz she came with me and she was bored, but towards the end someone kinda gave me some advice.. Haiz.. Feel so confused again.. Luckily I'm quite a stubborn person.. =x

We left Rush around 3.30am to go watch movie with Sherlyn and her friend Dexter, but in the end when we reached there Xiao Huang say she don't wanna watch movie so we went to eat supper first, then Xiao Huang went home and Dexter called his friend to come watch the movie with us. I tell you.. Don't watch Bewitching Attraction!! It's one of the worst Korean shows I've ever watched!! Ok, make that one of the worst shows I've ever watched. And since I'm a movie freak and I like most of the shows you should know when I say it's bad, it's really bad.. Sucky.. I told Sherlyn we should have watched Find Me Guilty instead!! So after that lousy show Dexter and his friend wanted to go eat, but we were quite tired so he sent us home..

Then Sunday and Monday work work work.. boring..

Yesterday.. I went to Batam!! Took alot of pictures but the sad thing is.. I lost the device that transfers the pictures to my computer!!! So irritating lahz.. And I lost my shades too!! Somemore it's brand new and I haven't even worn it before!! *sobz* So fucking careless.. I shouldn't have left the device thingy in the pouch together with the camera.. Think it dropped out somewhere 'coz I kept taking my camera out.. So anyway.. will blog about the Batam trip as soon as I get a new transfer device thingy.. =(

No comments: