Monday, May 22, 2006

i want short term memory!!!

Rush wasn't as fun as expected.. Everyone was abit sianz 'coz of all the xiao ah lians and xiao ah bengs.. Plus I was just in a very crappy mood.. In fact, this whole week I've been in a crappy mood.. I'm actually starting to think maybe if I was hit by that glass that day, it would have been a good thing.. Don't get me wrong.. I do not wanna die.. I love life too much for that.. But it would be great if I could just get a concussion or be in a coma and then I could just stay in bed all day and don't even have to think of anything!! Even better if I could just lose my memory!!! That would be so great.. Seriously, memories are very evil things.. You can just be so happy and out enjoying yourself and it just hits you without warning. And it hurts. So ya.. If only there was some kinda hypno-therapist or whatever.. Anything that can make me lose my memory.. Anything!!

Haiz.. Anyway, so we left Rush at about 3.30am then I went with Guowei and his friend, Gary, over to MU again 'coz Guowei's friend was celebrating his birthday there. I just didn't wanna go home lahz. But when we reached there his friends eating so we went over to Cuppage the prata shop to find them. Talked awhile.. Then back to MU, which closed after awhile.. Then we went to Bone again.. Saw Charles again and this time had breakfast with him and his cousin, last time Club 3 DJ and I only realised yesterday that he is also the MU DJ!! Lolz.. Dunno why couldn't recognise him.. Waited for Guowei's friends to come down then talked awhile more.. Left around 7.15am.. Heng ah, missed the 7.30am charge..

Today was totally bad.. didn't do much, basically just being a bitch and whining, whining, whining.. Anyway, here's Angele's lil quiz thingy..

01) What is the phone brand? : Samsung
02) What are the last 3 digits of your mobile number?: 5740
3) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?: it's a sweet poem that edwin took like 25 mins to think of ;p
4) Who's the first person who comes up under theletter M?: MANO..my workplace security gaurd..haha!
05) Who's the last person you rang?: my dad..-_-"
06) Who was your last missed call from?: william
07) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under D?: dar's mum..dun ask me why..
08) What does the last message in your inbox say?: fowarded msg from adeline
09)Who comes up under J?: let me count..32 people!!!
10) Go to your Sent Items - what does the 5th message say?:wanna meet up at pw slack awhile later?
11) Who's the 4th person who comes up under S?: see see from my workplace
12) Who's your network provider?: starhub
13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?: 82
14) What do you have as your background:my lil cousin and me
15) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under R?: rain
16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?: dun use speed dial
17) If you're on Pay as you Go, how much credit do you have?: guess this does not apply to me.
18) Who's the first person who comes up under C?: carmen my colleague
19) How many bars of signal do you currently have?: 6
20) What do you have as your main ringtone?: Just Another Day

See what I mean about memories being bad and all?? Just doing this stupid quiz made me sad already.. Hmph.. And I realised from Angele's blog that TODAY was Big Walk.. *screamz* This is so fucking irritating..

years go by and i'm asking myself why.. is it worth.. this pain.. i don't wanna go insane..

No comments: