Saturday, May 20, 2006

the old and new MU

I deleted my last post 'coz I felt there was too much bitterness and anger in those few lines.. Maybe I brought this whole thing upon myself so I guess it's time for me to stop being so childish and stupid.. Haiz.. Just finished my midnight OT.. So shagged but can't sleep.. Argh!!! I'm so fucking fed up with myself already lahz..

Anyway, Thurs night went to MU after work.. It's like so qiao lor.. I messaged Ivy to ask her to go then after she said cannot Guowei called me and asked me to go.. Lolz.. So I met Elaine, Jeff and Guowei outside MU then we all went in together.. The place changed so much lor!! Now they give out these lucky draw coupons to the ladies and 3 lucky girls get to spin the lucky draw wheel every week.. Like so fun!!

We sat somewhere behind the DJ console.. Smoked alot, drank even more.. And I thought I ran out of tears.. Really have to stop all my nonsense already lahz.. Thanks to you guys for taking care of me, especially my darling Elaine.. Sorry for making you worry.. =X

Then we were at the dance floor for like 3 mins(?) when suddenly the crowd dispersed and we realised there was a fight!! So excited lor.. Lolz.. I kept trying to go nearer to see what was happening until.. I saw a glass flying.. Hurrily pulled Elaine back to our table there.. And the glass hit one beng who was involved in the fight lor!! He was sitting just two tables away from us.. So poor thing.. He very funny lehz.. Obviously in pain but still wanna act tough and still wanted to fight back.. And.. Their management sucks!!!! Wah lau.. People fight hor.. Like as if nothing happened like that wan lehz!! Just kept on playing their music and the bouncers didn't even come till like 10 mins later!! They didn't even attend to the poor injured beng!!!!!! Kaoz.. Like that if people seriously injured can just die there while waiting for the management to do anything lor.. If it was Rush they would have stopped the music at the slightest hint of a fight.. Rush still rules!! And Jeff wasn't too happy with one of the people there too.. 'Coz the guy really got fucked up attitude lor.. So I guess it'll be quite awhile before they wanna go back there again.. But I don't mind it lahz.. It was fun!!

Oh yah.. Guowei saw two of his friends there then after MU closed we all went to the old MU together.. Lolz.. It's now called B-One or Ying Huang(?) in chinese.. I was kinda excited 'coz never went there before plus Guowei told me DJ Charles, who used to be the Rush DJ, was spinning there.. Then halfway there Jeff and Elaine decided to go back 'coz I guess they were kinda tired.. So it was just the 3 of them and me.. One of Guowei's friends damn funny lor.. He was like asking us to rate his dancing then I just said I didn't see and his reply was.. " Wah, you're the first girl in MU who never see me dance lehz!" Hahaha.. BHB!!

When we reached there I went to talk to Charles.. Think he also quite surprised to see me after so freaking long.. We stayed till closing then he offered to ride me home but I paiseh!! =X So stayed with them till their first train then i took a cab home..

Really happy lehz.. I really should go club more often.. Oh yah.. Going Rush tonight!! Hee.. Who wanna go message me ah!! Now I think I can finally sleep liaoz!~~ =P

PS : Try to bear with my terrible blog layout I'll try to change it ASAP!!

No comments: