Wednesday, May 17, 2006

funny day

Ok.. This was supposed to be a fun post 'coz everything that happened today was mostly fun but then I came home and did a stupid thing and now I just feel like crap. But since I've already typed out the title I guess I should just continue.. Maybe blogging can help me to stop thinking of anything..

Ok.. I went to this spa thingy with 2 of my colleagues after work just now.. Its at bugis village the 2nd floor there and its called Inizio. Do not ever go there.. This is the treatment I went for..


Haiz.. Sounds nice right? So disappointing lor. First, the 3 of us went for the 'detox steam' which was just a normal steam bath, after which we went into separate rooms for the body scrub which was just a normal scrub which I could do myself and I must add that they did not let us choose for the scrub, mask OR jet bath. After that, I went to wash off and the so called 'rain shower' was actually more or less a normal shower head but slightly bigger. Then proceeded to the hydro jet bath which is actually a mini jacuzzi, and they made me stay in there listening to mostly static 'coz they probably couldn't receive the FM stations from there and by the time I got out my hands were chapped and I was really cold. Then off for the body mask which actually felt pretty much like the scrub but had a tea egg smell which kinda made me hungry.. I know, I'm a pig! =X Then the girl wrapped me up with the thermal blanket which felt really nice and warm since I was cold, and she stood there trying to sell me some slimming package but I guess I wasn't really responsive so she just said she'll be back in 20 mins. I fell asleep 'coz I was so damn freaking tired and when I woke up.. I felt like I was in hell. Wah lau!!! The blanket felt like some fire thing wrapping around me lor.. It's 10 times hotter than my slimming gel so I got kinda scared I would be burnt to death there and then!! Luckily the woman came back and although I voiced my fear she told me to tahan 5 mins and during that long long 5 mins I was basically just squirming and praying that nothing would happen to me!!! Then back to the shower and finally can change and go off.. But nooo, she just had to push her package once again but luckily I was in a hurry to meet someone so didn't have time to listen or I might just have signed up for a package (those who know me would know how easily persuaded I am)..

I can tell you this.. I haven't been to alot of spas but I have been to at least 4, and this is the worst one so far.. I will never go back there again.. One more thing I forgot to add.. Their showers are adjoining and if you don't actually lock the other side the other person can just walk in on you. I can tell you that they definitely did not lock the door or point out to me that it had to be locked. Luckily I saw it if not, there goes my modesty!! Haha.. And they never clean the shower one.. I could still see white patches of dried scrub or mask bits on the floor lor.. Haiz.. Such a waste 'coz the decor is really nice..

Then went to meet one of my Yahoo! buyers and she was so sweet and friendly and just happened that we were going the same way so talked to her abit on the MRT and.. She offered me a job.. Lolz.. Still not sure what I wanna do yet so ya.. Still have alot of thinking to do about it..

Then went to meet Jace and Jas.. I tell you, I'm so pro!!! My bank account has a grand total of only $14+ left and I STILL managed to buy 4 tops, one pair of shorts and 2 undies.. Hehe.. All thanks to my Isetan vouchers and my prepaid Fox card!~ Happy..

We went to Coffee Bean to chill after dinner. Just sat there crapping and playing daidee and updating each other and laughing till our sides hurt and the people at the other table kept looking at us.. Haven't laughed so much in a long long time.. I love my babes.. I can just totally forget EVERYTHING when I'm with them.

Wanted to write more details, but now I somehow don't have the mood to anymore. I definitely feel better after blogging though.. Plus all the advice from my friends.. I know now what I really have to do and just force myself to do it. I wish I could listen to Harriet but sometimes being happy is not enough.. Plus everything else inside of me.. I'm not sure what will make me happy anymore. Next month I will be a better person.. I might or might not be happy.. But at least there would be some kind of relief(?).. I dunno.. What would it be like to go for confession after nearly 3 years.. I really dunno.. I just wish things could be different..

No comments: