Monday, May 01, 2006

a very very nice clip >_<

Yesterday I went to watch Aquamarine at Cine with my colleagues.. It's not bad.. Very good for watching with your girl pals.. Plus there was this gorgeous guy with a to-die-for body in the show!! *sighz* I'm liking ang mohs more and more everyday!! But the show really got me thinking about one thing.. how do mermaids reproduce?? They don't have the human reproduction organ and I don't think they have the fish one either!! So anybody care to enlighten me on that? Unless.. they come out of the water, turn into humans, give birth and then go back into the ocean with their mer-baby!! Lolz.. Just a thought.. And I did a very stupid thing lor!! Before the show we went to draw money and i withdrew $1000 by accident!!! Kaoz.. how stupid right?!! So I walked around the whole night literally treating my bag as though there was gold inside!! So dumb lor.. I think i pressed $500 before but luckily that time not enough money.. Just nice yesterday i just got my pay.. Haha..

Anyway, after the show we went downstairs and I saw some people.. Dunno if it's considered as fate or NO fate.. but whatever.

Wanna know how i make myself happy nowadays? I look at this clip..

Warning: People who have an extreme dislike for techno and bengs (namely, Jasmine) please do not press play or suffer the consequences.



Haha.. Sorry to all the people who hate techno but I came across this in Ivy's blog and I stole it from her.. So actually people who read her blog must have seen it already. Hehe.. So smooth lor the way he dance!! I watched it more than 3 times and all the time i was smiling away!! Wonder why he don't wanna show his face though.. maybe he sibei ugly.. =X Actually even though his moves very nice and all I think he like abit slow lehz.. Plus my friend dances nicer.. But I don't have a clip of my friend so I'll just make do with slow but nice!

I'm gonna sleep now. Tomorrow working morning.. =(

Hmm.. maybe I'll go watch the clip again first. =P

No comments: