Wednesday, August 22, 2007

boo!

i'm back!!! n i'm tired so i shall not bother with my spelling n stuff.. i missed my house so much la!!! correction, i missed my comp so much!!!!! i swear once everything was set up n i saw my beloved wallpaper (which is joe cheng yuan chang's face), i kissed my comp!!!! hah.

anyway, i haven't blogged for like over 20 days n now have sooo much to blog about.. hmmm. actually come to tink of it its only jas/shiwan's bdae. n i can't find the pics. just brilliant.

so. this will have to b a wordy entry. wat have i been busy doing? thats a 'bu neng shuo de. mi mi.' muahahahaha. i love that show la!!! sooooooooo romantic!!!! bth. i hate watching those kinda shows coz it makes me feel lonely!!! n long for my soul mate!! hmph. ok, i noe i'm a contradiction.

ANIWAE. been busy wif work work n work!!! this wk i'm at biotherm mon tue thurs, bottoms up fri sat and gg to the office on wed!! falling super sick la. been drinking too much, sleeping too late, blah blah blah.. the usual unhealthy stuff. now i have a bad flu, my nose won't stop running, and the inside of my throat has several red lumps growing. i know coz i checked. SOBZ.

insurance hasn't been as easy as i tot it'd be but i won't gif up!! coz i'm selling a need not a want!!! hahaha. at least that's what they taught us. i tink it's coz i haven't been disciplined and focused enough. must learn from von la. that girl hardworking sia.

biotherm has been SUCKY. bugis is super boring. n i sick they oso dun let me tk off la. angry. if the girl in charge of that counter wasn't my fren, i wouldn't even bother gg back alredi!

bottoms up has been fun, wat wif all the mj playing after work.. but oso the cause of my sickness!! everyone's telling me to quit but i feel like i'm getting sucked deeper n deeper in!! dunno y oso. lolz.

btw, here's a 'secret' for u. last time whenever i got drunk i'll ALWAYS cry and cry esp at RUSH. but now when i'm high i'll b ultra happy n jumpy n hyper sia. weird. i got nothing to b sad about anymore? hah.

ok la. tired liaoz. jas/sw's bdae and my 'new' hse pics up soon!

No comments: