Tuesday, July 31, 2007

no updates for 10 days!!

sobz. my house is upgrading now, so i'll be staying at my parent's friends house during the upgrading period and there's no computer there!!! dunno how i am gonna survive TEN days without internet access.. so ya, this is juz my last entry for u ppl till i get my house back. aniwae u shud b used to me disappearing for long periods of time right? lolz.

on the bright side, the 'new house' is really super nice!!! its a condo with all the normal facilities like swimming pool and gym but the thing i'm really most fascinated with is that.. IT HAS A PRIVATE LIFT!!!!! how cool is that?? the lift only stops at our floor n no other!! so that means no more long waits for the lift.. i wish i could juz move in there permanently.. haha. aniwae its still at bedok so no problem for me.

ok!! i'm at a cybercafe now, gtg alredi.. will be back wif updates on jas bdae, shiwan's bdae.. and the celebrations at sentosa!!!

No comments: