Friday, July 13, 2007

picturesque

As usual, been sooo busy with working and clubbing!! Which means drinking, smoking, dancing and singing! But in between I managed to squeeze in time to..

Meet my long lost twin!(030707)

This girl has the exactly the same day of birth as me!!

The top pic is at Bottoms Up and the bottom pic is outside Dbl O the following day with another 2 of my friends. I know its still considered working and clubbing BUT before drinking the first day we went to watch a movie k!! But it was a very sucky show. And you know when I say sucky it really sucked. The show was a thai one [13 Death Game] and I was the one who suggested watching it thanks to Irene. Supposed to be like fear factor gone wrong but was just quite lame la.

Anyway, digressing. We agreed that I'm the english speaking version of her and she's the chinese speaking version of me. And the funny thing is, I like ah bengs while she likes english speaking guys. LOLZ. Can we just exchange languages?

Oh ya, her name is Jenn and she's my ex-gf's best friend. We also agreed that guys are bastards and girls are fan jian, but when I told her I wanna be crooked again and asked her to intro bungs to me she don't want! Pui. Her reason being, I must only have one gf then got sweeter memories.. So unfair lor!! Keke..


Celebrate the 7th with my bestie!!(070707)

Long long time ago, Jace and me made a pact that 7th will be a day that we spend together going facials, spa, pigging out.. Basically just pampering ourselves and having fun. But coz of our busy schedules we haven't done that for a long long time. So just happened that I asked her to accompany me to this Stila function and it was the 7th!! Somemore triple 7th, which also happens to be Live Earth Day!!

Her new hairstyle super cute and unique right?? The back half shaved also lor!! Haha. Crazy girl. And I'm really seriously thinking of getting curls!! The one in the pic was done temporarily at the Stila function. I think I'm mad too la. Spent $130 on Stila products which I NEVER used before just to get a nice pink Stila tote!!

Nice?

Luckily, I won some $200 worth of Stila products in the lucky draw there so I don't feel so remorseful over this impulse buy. Hehe.

And to my dear best friend, no matter how many other friends I have, I'll always remember all the ups and downs we went through together and I will never abandon you k!!! So please don't think otherwise.

Celebrate Winnie's birthday with my babes(080707)

Everyone was there again!! Nowadays attendance getting better and better for all our gatherings. It started off normally.. We were just catching up and bitching and crapping and eating and smoking.. Until the cake came..

The birthday girl
Oh-so-sinful, melt in your mouth chocolate cake from rive gauge!!

We gluttons got so crazy about the cake that we had to pose with it..



Yes. It was really that nice.

Then we got bored again and decided to play the Zhong Ji Mi Ma game again. Whoever lost just had do a stupid pose. I know it sounds easy, but everyone at Mac was looking at us lor! Not surprising, judging the amount of noise we made. Familiar ?

Egyptian

Monkey


Er. Plainly what it looks like it is.


Elephant


Lion


Penguin?


Bird


Superman


Jas trying to scratch her armpit


Shiwan touching her butt




Winnie digging her nose


Lifya trying to do a Marilyn Monroe


This looks innocent but is actually RA


Winnie auditioning for Indian show


Who wants to collect me? =X

And of coz the last pose was left for the best. Jace actually didn't wanna play but once she started playing, the worst poses were thought of by HER! But her luck was damn good and she didn't even have to do one forfeit so eventually she just got sabo-ed. (Sorry girl! It wasn't my idea!!)


Pic of the day. The big baby in a baby chair.

Ok, think this post should be long enough to last for awhile, i gotta go work now. =)

No comments: