Friday, July 07, 2006

day of the dares

Wanted to blog about this the moment I got home that day but by the time my photos finished uploading I was SHAGGED! Went to meet the girls on Mon evening 'coz Mich Sng came back from Aussie!! It was like so secondary school. Sat at McCafe, crapped, played bridge.. Fun fun! Then.. I dunno why this always happens when Mich is around but we always end up playing stupid but fun games and doing stupid but entertaining(for the people around us) dares.

Dare No. 1
Jasmine and Shiwan were the first suay ones. We did it two by two so that the people who kena won't so paiseh lahz. So.. They had to french. Lolz.. Boring lor!! I frenched Shiwan like dunno how many times already!! =x We recorded it on video but mine is freaking dark so I won't bother to put it up. I jealous, Jas frenched my dear! Lolz.

Dare No. 2
Next to kena was Angele and me. Jace SMARTLY came up with the sick idea of making us fondle each other's boobs!! Haha.. But in secondary school all of us used to smack each other's boobs anyway so it wasn't that bad. It was caught on video too but I shall spare all of you the agony of seeing that. Or should I say I won't give you all the pleasure? Hee.

Dare No. 3
Shiwan again. This time round with Kenneth, Mich's boyfriend. Sounds nice right??? Michelle and Kenneth. Hehe. They had to bang the dustbin loudly while singing.. I think the people around us thought we were all mad and just decided to ignore us by then.

Dare No. 4
Jasmine and Angele. This wasn't really a dare for them but more like for Jace. Haha.. 'Coz she was the smart person who came up with most of the dares, they decided to get even by each biting one side of her ear!! And even though that might seem like something trivial, trust me, it was probably hell for her. I still remember when we were in Sec 2 and not very close, all I did was touch her hair and she cried. Traumatising experience sia! For me. Hah.. Here are the pics..








See what I mean?? Check out her pained expression man. I mean, Jas also bit as if her life depended on it lahz and Jace said she teared 'coz it was pain, but I think she was probably just upset that her ear got dirtied.. Poor girl.. But it was fun lahz.. All of us together again, really like secondary school.. We miss LJS! And the bubble tea shop that we always used to play bridge at. *sigh* Those were really super fun times.

I look stoned. Look at the smoke surrounding us.

Went to watch soccer at Jeff's house on Tuesday and I sadly lost. Those damn Italians don't wanna score earlier! After that I went to my PTS house! Hee. He is so idiotically cute. And it's all his fault that I can't sleep now 'coz I screwed my sleeping time that day! Hmph. But it's ok lahz since he so sweetly accompanied me during my break time. =)

Wed went to Phuture with Mich, her bf, Jas and all her relatives.. Lolz.. Too many to mention. Her super cute bro deserves a mention though.. Haha.. Had so much fun that I stayed there to watch the Portugal match and I lost again! Argh. (Elaine!! Sorry I didn't go meet you guys.. I was a little high..) And fact established.. I like guys! Lolz.. I'm in deep shit.

Then just now went McCafe chill with Cammie and Mich. Fun fun.. Girls talk.. Until my PTS came.. Hehe.. Then we just had fun making him shuffle. =x And Mich taught us a new game called 'Asshole Daidee'. Anyone interested in learning? Don't worry it doesn't involve the ass in any way.. Keke.. Really have to go try to sleep now.. Will blog about the Batam trip soon.

No comments: