Thursday, July 20, 2006

super happy~~

i juz had a nice longgg bath n i'm.. sober!!lolz..almost i tink. i'm so happy i finally went to rush after ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy happy happy!!even though i saw many many bungs there.. dunno why suddenly they like techno?lolz..even though many many memories came back.. i miss u.. i miss u so much.. but u wouldn't know it. i wonder if i'd ever see u again. talk to u again. hold u again. probably not..

but i'm still happy!!!!coz everyone was there!!!everyone important.. especially my sweetheart who i haven't seen for so blloody long! dancing together with her really made me remember the times. brought me a couple of yrs back. when i still had u. but still.. i'm happy! even my darling elaine n jen were there!! fun fun!! omg. i forgot how fun it is to dance to techno. no more phuture! lolz. rnb is nothing compared to techno! so i was high. but happy high. not sad. no more sadness for me!

ok.. special thanx to elaine n jen for tking care of me n of coz kenny for sending me home.. my sweetheart nv tk care of me! but thats coz she was high too. haha.. relli like last time lehz. omg.. i like!!!! i love love love rush!!

lolz. someone challenged me not to reply his sms or ans his calls for one week. lolz.. darling.. u dun noe wat ur missing.. >_< n juz in case ur reading this.. i regret dat sms! omg. so paiseh.. cant believe wat i sms-ed u.. shy. hah. talk to u in one wks time k? lolz. i tink i'm gg mad..

kk.. all the updates plus entries i promised coming soonnnnn.. plus a hell load of pix!! god.. i've got a super big headache.. lolz.

No comments: