Saturday, July 15, 2006

why am i blogging?

I feel like crying. I can't believe I turned down Pirates of the Carribean and Phuture to go sleep and now I'm sitting in front of my comp obviously not sleeping. This is fucked up. Waiting for a one hour bluetooth installation so that I can try and upload pictures. Argh. Might as well update you all while I'm at it.

As you can probably tell from my last entry, I went to Phuture on Wed. Drank 2 Flaming Lambos at one go and then went to vomit awhile later. Haha.. I know I know, I'm lousy.. I heard enough of that already. It was so chaotic that day lor!! Kept changing venues.. First MOS, then Dbl O, then finally Phuture.. Sms-ed till low batt. Finally the people who went were Elaine, Jeff, Mich and her bf and sis, Sherlyn and Jasmine. Happening? Lolz. Met our usual share of assholes. Phuture is getting boring.. I want Rush!!

Hmm, think there's something wrong with Blogger. Trying to upload photos but can't? So no pics for you today!Anyway before Phuture I met Hazel for her advanced birthday treat at Heeren NYDC.. That girl is such a darling!! She went HK and bought stuff for me!! Love her. ;P

That night when I went home I couldn't sleep lor.. There's something freakishly wrong with my sleeping time. So I didn't sleep and decided to go rebond my hair on impulse. Haha.. Ok, not impulse as in I didn't plan to rebond it but just that I didn't expect I would have done it on that day. Keke.. Then went to watch movie with my PTS. He lucky right.. Got the honour to be the first one to see my rebonded hair! Lolz. Hmm, I think I should explain the whole PTS thing. It's only part time 'coz.. I don't want anymore commitment and he already has other commitment.. If you get what I mean. Am I a bitch? Probably. Am I gonna get hurt? Maybe. But I don't care. Because I rather be upset over a guy, any guy, than a girl. I just want all the pain of the past washed away and I'll do anything (almost) to achieve that. Just for the record, it's working. =)

Today went for my brand training! Seems that purple is the colour of the year. All the fragrances seem to be purple.. Hypnose, Ralph Hot, Pure purple.. BUT, turquoise is hot too! Ralph Lauren came out with this new fragrance called Pure Turquoise (I know, like what's with all the PURE?) and some magazine was quoted as saying turquoise is the new BLACK. Hmm.. Whatever. Pink rules! Lancome will be coming out with a new fragrance called Miracle Forever and I bet it will be pink!

Met up with the girls after training, went shopping and then to our usual place, Paragon Coffee Bean. Jas and Cammie were like so tempting me to go Phuture!! Somemore it's Cammie's big debut. Hah. Wonder how they are. Dammit I should've just gone lahz.. My bloody installation install up till now still haven't finish!! KNS.

No comments: