Thursday, October 16, 2008

can you remember your graduation day?

Nuffnang is having a competition and the winners get to attend the gala premiere of [High School Musical 3: Senior Year]!! More about that after I watch it, but for now, lets do a recap on my 'high school' graduation..

KC graduation actually kinda sucked. While other schools get nice prom dinners, we had graduation TEA! Like damn budget la. And the atmosphere was totally ruined coz it was like in the middle of the day. Our school made this rule where EVERYONE had to wear a dress or skirt if not you wouldn't be allowed into the ballroom.

So even some of the butches wore dresses and surprised us with how pretty they could look if they wanted to. But of course there were the rebellious ones like *ahem* Cammie, ShiWan and Winnie who wore pants and were not allowed in. LOL.

Maybe it was coz I watched too many movies and expected it to be like bonding and dancing and everyone promising to keep in touch and be friends for life, so I was kinda disappointed that it was just our classes performing and I think the teachers performed too. (Can't really remember la, 7 years ago leh! Old liao.)

And during that time, Vitamin C's [Graduation] was quite popular. (I can still remember her name! Memory not bad ah.) Everytime I heard it on radio I would get very emo and dread the day we all part, but on the graduation day when they played that song (just as i expected) I totally had no feelings lor! I thought I would cry buckets of tears but I didn't. Guess the mood was just not there. Sad la my graduation.

So, if your graduation sucked too, or even if it didn't, relive your youthful days and..

Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!

No comments: