Wednesday, October 22, 2008

where should i start?

this year has been so sucky for me!!! i haven't been blogging coz i have been tired out with work!! and of coz all my friends. heh. but ya, i mentioned i was working at shebang? only planning to work there for half a year. just on weekends. i wanna concentrate on my day job but i have no choice coz i need the money!

which is why i think i'm damn suay this year. but a couple of weeks ago, i was in the cab thinking how suay i was when i realised most of the problems are partially my own fault. *sigh* i mean if i were luckier all the rubbish wouldn't have happened but still i had a choice. and then, on that VERY day itself, i lost my laptop coz i was rushing to my clients house and left it in the cab!!! really feel like killing myself la. must stop being so disorganised already!

my birthday pics all inside.. sobz.. i actually felt so tired of everything that i didn't wana blog anymore but i guess its an outlet to release my emotions.. ever since i worked at shebang i keep meeting bastards!! ok la, maybe it should be singular, but ya.. really sick of the pub life la. everytime see the same thing. and almost everytime end up seh. it gets so tiring.

the past few weeks i think i've been not as happy as usual and easily irritated/emotional. god, i really hate being emo. damn annoyed with myself la!!

ok, just wanted to update u guys. next blog post will be a happy one. if not i'm not gonna blog till i have something happy to blog about. please please let next year be a better year!!!

oh ya! i'm going bintan in nov!! with the babes. can't wait la. think i really need it..

No comments: