Wednesday, March 18, 2009

a shopaholic post AGAIN!

I know I already raved about the [Confessions of a Shopaholic] movie coming out, but Nuffnang is giving free tix to the movie preview so here goes..

I know my friend is a shopaholic because she can walk for hours looking for bargain buys in the hottest climates(Jas), she splurges on clothes and bags from branded labels(Cammie), she loves to online shop(Angele), she goes crazy whenever there's a sale(more or less every one of us), she buys things on impulse, has tons of clothes accumulated over the years that she hasn't even worn yet and will spend her last dollar on shopping not caring about tomorrow's expenses(me, me and me!). Haha.


Here's proof of how we went mad shopping in Thailand..







Reasons that we're such shopaholics? Do girls seriously need reasons to shop? But still, let me name a few.. Retail therapy is the best kind of therapy! Shopping makes me feel happier even if I'm sad. Shopping helps people to lose weight.. All that walking endlessly and sometimes forgetting to eat. Shopping contributes to our economy! And we all want our economy to strengthen don't we? =)

I've really been dying to catch the show since I found the trailer last year, so.. Catch Confessions of a Shopaholic on 26 March!

No comments: