Wednesday, September 02, 2009

mich : the new and revised edition

yes yes i'm finally back! i'm sorry been lazy and REALLY busy this time around. ok, just short updates coz i'm normal now and got work early tml!!

i quit prudential.

coz i don't think i have enough discipline to be a successful financial planner. i need a stable job that isn't too flexible. and of coz i looked for an office hour job to suit my school timing and, in jace's words, 'my other friends timings'. oh ya speaking of school..

i started sch at psb academy!

luckily my friend also happened to be in the same class as me so i don't have to worry about having no friends. haha. not that i was worried la. =x anyway, first lesson was boring and freaking easy! it was like ratio and fractions la! primary sch maths can! wasting my time. lolz. k la its prob just a refresher lesson. wait the next few lessons all damn hard then i'll just be kicking myself..

i got a normal day job!!!

this is like the BIGGEST change in my life la. first time ever having a full time office job.. nowadays i wake up at 7am on weekdays and sleep before 1.30am the night before!!! i don't club on wed anymore and i probably only can drink once a week! hahaha. crazy right?! my life is so sad and boring now!! hahaha. thats what i've been telling people. but thinking about it, my life is just boring la. definitely not sad. unless you count the fact that i'm probably gonna make the same mistake again.

oh ya! i watched [final destination 4] 3d just now and was reminded why i don't like watching 3d shows. coz the specs are annoying and you can't really see the colours on the screen clearly! anyway, things i learned from the show; don't go car wash, don't go swimming, don't use escalators, don't cross roads.. basically don't do anything la! wow. that so fits into my boring life now..

its 1am and its my bedtime. =(

No comments: