Saturday, July 25, 2009

pet society is getting addictive!!!

First, they introduced planting to the game and i got addicted to it again.. Now, they actually have fishing!!! And i'm hooked!!! Hahaha..

For those people who were confused at first like me, it's actually really easy.

1. Go to the pond in the centre of the village.
2. Choose your bait. It's really funny 'coz the fishes in Pet Society eat ANYTHING from ice cream sundaes to milk to bones(I caught a puppyfish with my bone!).
3. Click your pet once to cast the rod.
4. Once the fish bites, click and hold your pet to reel in the fish.
5. If the fish struggles(there will be ripples in the water), let go and click again after it stops struggling if not it will escape with your bait!

Ok, my friends must now be thinking why I am blogging about this in the morning instead of sleeping. I just went to Pet Society to check out my plants for awhile then realised they have this fishing thingy.. And it took me like quite awhile and alot of baits to finally get the hang of it so I thought I should just teach the other people who wanna play la!

Plus.. I'm trying to occupy myself as much as possible so that I won't have to think of things I don't wanna think about?

And.. I wanted to do a small blog post ma!

So.. I'm gonna go sleep now. Will update soon! =)

No comments: