Monday, March 15, 2010

at the risk of sounding cliche..

Ok, I know I haven't blogged for very long. More on that later.

I went to SGH to visit my friend today. He was shot while in Thailand for military training and his eyesight might be affected. On my way there, while I was there and after I came back, alot of thoughts passed through my head but the one that kept replaying was, "treasure what you have now". And I'm sure all my other friends who were there were thinking the same thing.

But why is it that it takes a mishap for us to think that way? I guess being human, we tend to take things for granted and we only realise how important certain things/people are to us when we are on the verge of losing/have already lost it.

So, stop complaining about how sucky life is and be grateful for the little things we tend to take for granted like bring able to walk and talk freely and having a fully abled body. Treat the people who are close to you the way they are supposed to be treated. Alot of people tend to be more rude to their family members (i'm one of them), simply because we know they love us so much and will never hold it against us. But they deserve better than that, don't they?

Treasure what you have; be it your own well-being or the people around you. And to my friend, hope you get well soon.


Ok, enough sappy talk. Short update.. I know its been a long time since I've blogged and this time I shall not give any excuses. I've been lazy!!! And I can't really say I've been busy with work coz I have not been working for one week already. Haha, yes I've served my notice and am finally out of that hellhole! After me, another 2 girls quit. Lol. So, now I'm slacking/looking for a new job. Of coz been partying alot but money's running low already. *sigh*

Oh ya, also haven't been blogging coz nobody's tagging anymore and if it wasn't for my statistics counter, I'd have thought nobody's reading my blog anymore! Those who read tag leh! Hehe.

K la, gonna sleep soon. TAG ok?!!!

No comments: