Friday, March 19, 2010

When in Rome..

..do as the Romans do!

Okok, this is actually a Nuffnang movie contest to catch the show.

"An ambitious young New Yorker (Kristen Bell), disillusioned with romance, takes a whirlwind trip to Rome where she defiantly plucks magic coins from a ‘foolish’ fountain of love, inexplicably igniting the passion of an odd group of suitors: a sausage magnate (Danny Devito), a street magician (Jon Heder), an adoring painter (Will Arnett) and a self-admiring model (Dax Shepard). But when a charming reporter (Josh Duhamel) pursues her with equal zest, how will she know if his love is the real thing?"

I think Beth(Kristen Bell) should be with Nick(Josh Duhamel) because..

1. He's hot!
2. He's a reporter, I like that.
3. He's the main actor, he'd end up with her ANYWAY.

And as for the 3 things I want in my partner.. Well, last time when I was younger people would ask me," What kinda guy do you like? " and all I could answer was," Ah Bengs! ". Lol. But as years go by, I now know what I want.

1. Someone who is close/filial to his parents.
2. Someone with a kind heart but a little bit of toughness for that bad boy feel (yes i can't get over the ah bengs totally!)
3. Someone who has a group of close friends just like me. (somehow i just prefer the ones with one group of close friends over the ones with many friends but none are close)

Yup, that would probably the top 3 criteria. Haha.



Catch When In Rome Movie starting from 25th March 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!

P.S. Join and you could win tickets too!

No comments: