Friday, May 21, 2010

mobile blogging

OMG THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST TIME I'M BLOGGING USING MY HP!!! SO FUN! lol. k la i know i very suaku.. =(

the only reason i'm doing this is coz my computer is still damn laggy and i feel like i haven't blogged for some time..

well that's coz my computer is a total turn off k! the only thing i use my computer for these days is to watch my shows. other than that i use my trusty phone!

actually this phone is holding up pretty well for a second hand phone that has no on button as a result of me dropping it 4 times consecutively. yes, i was drunk.

that said, i'm still gonna get an iphone once my contract is up! just to tell everyone its not really that great/gloat over the fact that i can finally not be the only human left not using one!

hmmm i actually didn't plan to blog about all this but somehow it just came out. fits in well with the title eh? MOBILE blogging geddit? okok..

time to sleep! i'm getting lame and my fingers are getting tired.

good night world!

No comments: