Monday, May 14, 2007

super random stuff

I know you guys haven't had the pleasure of reading a long post for a long time so I shall try to please you now..

You know those really annoying people on the bus who fall asleep and then their heads keep lolling around then somehow end up on your shoulder? I've become one of them. That's how tired I am lah!! So forgive me for not blogging k? Ok, PLUS I've been youtube-ing lots!! I'm almost an addict!! Watched so many Taiwan shows since I started with [Hana Kimi]. Nice nice nice!! Another of the reasons is 'coz my 2 bestest friends decided to abandon their blogs!! Luckily for my blog I didn't follow in their footsteps.. Heh..

Talking about them, you know my lil' profile thingy at the side which describes me as 'one of the 3 sluts'? The other 2 is them lah and now I'm gonna remove that description. Why? 'Coz my dearest mother who happens to read my blog says that I'm degrading myself so since today is Mother's Day I shall just make her happy lah ah.. But in my defense, all of you know that it was just a fun silly nick right??

Anyway, just came back from KBox with Irene, Jasmin and Sherlyn. Haven't seen them for the longest time!! And the funny thing is, Irene and me dressed similarly and so did Jas and Sherlyn! Think we're telepathic.. =)


2 'couples'

Ok, since Steph asked me to blog about MoS.. We went there last Wed, here is the pic..


I dunno what else to blog about that day other than it was really fun and we were all kinda tipsy. Actually, I think it's 'coz we were all kinda tipsy that's why it was super fun. Haha. We ordered SIX jugs of vodka cranberry in total thanks to the one-for-one. That's 2 jugs each in case you can't count. Can't wait for wed again!! Lolz.

Oh ya, wanted to blog about this for quite long liaoz.. Many many Sundays ago my family and I went to the budget terminal to eat and they were giving away FREE candy floss!!


Even my dad had some! Haha.. Then we went to Ikea which made me realise I'm seriously a shopaholic!! I saw soooo many useless thing that I wanted to buy 'coz they looked cute/pink!! Among them are..

a mini portable ironing board

So small and cute right?? I can use it to iron while lying on my bed!! I think if I had that I'd have more motivation to iron my clothes. (Mummy, are you reading this??) =X

lamps in pink and white flower shapes

Sooo nice!! Some more I'll use night light when I sleep 'coz I'm scared of the dark. Hehe.. One more thing I realised is whenever I'm with my family I tend to be ultra kiddish! And I mean more so than usual 'coz I know I'm all along very childish lah.. My bro and I started playing with the trolley that people use to move heavy stuff around.. Actually it was abit embarrassing 'coz people actually started looking at us but then again, it was fun so I don't care!!

Now you know why I said it'll be super random? It's really all just bits and pieces but don't say I didn't try!!

No comments: