Friday, May 18, 2007

velvet dragon

I love the name!!! So Ah Beng la!! Lolz.. Keke.. Here's my update..

The place is abit posher but the dancefloor is now smaller 'coz they have bar counters and chairs surrounding it. Sadly, now ladies' night only got 4 free drinks but bumped into Ivan and his friends yesterday and that was the start of my drinking nightmare!! Drank vodka, bourbon and tequila lor! Don't think I'll be going clubbing for some time. =x But it was super fun la! Damn.. I really have to learn how to club without smoking and drinking!!
Have a couple of pix but kinda blur so go there and experience for yourself ya.. Some of you might find it a lil' too quiet though.. 'Coz the crowd abit less than the Momo one..

the seats

the dancefloor

Us in the toilet. Lolz, they added one big nice velvet chair there for dunno what reason. For camwhores like us to take photos? For drunk people to curl up in? For decor? Maybe all of the above..

us before we got high

Ok, thats about it. I know quite short but ya.. Anyway, I MISS MY 2 SLUTS and my other babes!! Got lotsa stuff to tell you girls lor!! I did something that Jas and more recently, ShiWan, did.. Lolz. =x

No comments: