Wednesday, May 23, 2007

e zuo ju (prank)

我找不到很好的原因去阻挡这一切的亲密
I could not find a better reason to stop all these intimacy

这感觉太奇异我抱歉不能说明
The feeling is too special. I apologise that I could not explain.

我相信这爱情的定义奇迹会发生也不一定
I believe the meaning of love, and miracles might happen

风温柔得清晰也许飘来好消息
The comfortable and clear wind might bring good news

一切新鲜有点冒险
Everything is so fresh, it might contain some risk.

请告诉我怎么走到终点
Somebody tells me how to reach the finishing line

没有人了解
Nobody understands

没有人像我和陌生人的爱恋
Nobody has the love thats similar to me and that stranger

我想我会开始想念你
I think I will begin to miss you

可是我刚刚才遇见了你
But I just saw you

我怀疑这奇遇只是个恶作剧
I believe the meeting is a prank

我想我已慢慢喜欢你
And I think I'm beginning to like you

因为我拥有爱情的勇气
Because I have the courage to love

我任性投入你给的恶作剧
I sink myself in the prank you given me

你给的恶作剧
The prank you given me

我才发现你很耀眼
Now I realize you look bright

请让我再瞧瞧你的双眼
Let me just take a second look at your eyes

没有人了解
Nobody will understand

没有人像我和陌生人的爱恋
Nobody has the love that similar to me and the stranger

I think this song decribes my situation damn well now. I just know its my karma.. I deserve it.

No comments: