Sunday, June 03, 2007

I don't wanna lose myself.

Currently I'm watching [Re Qing Zhong Xia], the show that replaced [HK] on Taiwan timeslot. Like all other shows its funny, sad and SWEET!! I love Joe Cheng!!! Sometimes I really just feel like letting myself get lost in these dramas and forget all about the real world. Coz the real world is scary, harsh, judgmental and so un-fairy-tale-like. But I guess that's why its called real la ah.. Sad.

Just now I was shifting my pics from Yahoo! to Multiply coz it seems that Yahoo! is gonna stop storing photos. Looking back at all my photos i think the time I really wish to go back to is 15 and 18. 15 coz we were all young and carefree without worries and all we had to do was go to school and more or less just hang out after school in our school uniform and bond. 18 coz I feel like that was the time I was truly happy? I suddenly feel like I've changed. Certain principles of mine are just not there anymore. First smoking, then drinking, becomes a habit. Kisses used to be special, now taken so lightly. I think I really have to remember who I was, coz I'm turning into someone I don't wanna become.

So, actually I was planning to quit first then announce it, but I shall say now that I WANNA QUIT SMOKING!! And I'm willing to pay whoever can help me quit $100!! Hehe.. Recently I've been feeling lonely coz everyone around me is attached!! One of the bad points about being single I guess. But I'm trying my best to remember all the good points!! So I shall stop looking for love in the wrong places! Actually, I shall stop looking for love, period. Coz I once told one of the customers at the pub, "You cannot look for love what.. It just happens naturally and it'll be better that way!" So why am I not heeding my own advice?

Talking about the pub, I quit already thanks to the very bad sore throat and cough I now have thanks to the many nights of drinking and smoking. Bad! But then hor, I might be going over to my friend's pub to try working awhile.. Heh. What?? It's bigger so it probably won't be as smoky!! =x

Updates with pics will be up as soon as I find the damn cable to store my pics!!

No comments: