Tuesday, June 12, 2007

sick.

I finally uploaded my pix!! Been sooo bored, stayed at home for TWO whole days already 'coz I've been sick!! Actually I was already sick since last week, but after working at my friend's pub on Sat I came down with fever and was in bed for one whole freaking day yesterday!! Luckily, I'm feeling abit better already so tomorrow can go out!!

Keke.. Now I shall back track..

250507 Fri

This was a good and bad day for me. Good 'coz I passed my m9!!! I was sooo excited la.. 'coz I really didn't expect to pass!! I didn't even study much.. My definition of studying being bringing the text to ktv and reading it while ShiWan sang.. And I have also since passed my m5, leaving only my HI before I become a real full-time insurance agent!! So people.. You know what to do right? Support me abit k?

Ok, bad 'coz after that I went to MoS with ShiWan and met him. Actually using 'him' is abit too lenient when I should actually say bastard or asshole or fucker.. But I'm wayyy above that, of course. On second thoughts maybe I'll go with bastard. =) I had this silly bet/dare thingy with SW and it ended up involving him. And in such a short span of time, so many things happened and I regret alot of them.. But since I can't cry over spilt milk then I shall just start planning my revenge. Haha, no la, I'm over that already.. If this was 5 years back I'd probably really get even but now I just rather let it go. Surprisingly. (For those of you who knows what happened, he actually had the cheek to ask me play mj today!!! Buay paiseh. Pathetic lor.)
Anyway, here are the pix before we actually clubbed.



Note : The sandwich and beer were bought to ensure we could have fun and yet not get too drunk.



'Ad' for Tiger, where her dad happens to work at.



In VD, before going MoS. Told you the big nice chair is for cam-whores!


Ok.. This is funny. I thought I had alot of other things to blog about but looking at all the pictures the other things just seem like my friends and me blatently cam-whoring and other unimportant stuff. PLUS I'm sleepy. Heh. Oh but before I go, I've been changing my hairstyle alot these past few days. Basically from straight to curly to straight to curly. The first time I wanted to do it permanantly but my Zann asked me to try it first so we went for one day setting and it turned out like this..


Alot of my friends said it looked nicer but I just thought I looked super ugly and old so I decided never to perm my hair. So it went back to..

..straight but with that awful fringe. I promise I'm never ever gonna cut fringe again!! I know Cammie said I said that before but this time I really mean it!! But then Biotherm had this promo where there was a free hairstyling with every $130 spent so of coz we(the BAs) took advantage of that and had our hair done for free! And for some reason the hair stylist would never wanna straighten my hair but keep curling it..

Those were on 2 diff days.. So which one nicer?? I still like straight the most but I think the last one alright also.. So maybe I'll think about curling my hair..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally i prefer curls,hmm.. difficult to choose which pic looks better cuz both look great!Maybe for work, the one with curls look gives your already good looks the edge ..more sultry! and for casual outings, the second one look excellent, the type that guys will take second and third looks!

- Roxxy.R