Saturday, June 09, 2007

sleepy=slow?

Now I know why I made that worst mistake of my life. I read this article online..

Sleepy Heads Are Slow Heads

When you're tired, your brain has trouble integrating thoughts and feelings. The result? Not only will your sleepy brain likely reach a different conclusion when faced with distressing choices, but you'll also take longer to make that decision than you would if you were caught up on your sleep.

It's all because I never get enough sleep!!!! I really have to turn my lifestyle back around lah.. I feel more and more sick everyday. I don't wanna be a smoker/drinker/clubber anymore!!! Ok la, scratch that clubber part. But can anybody teach me how to club without smoking and drinking? =( Btw, I'll be starting work at my friend's pub today, it's only a short term thing though, 'coz my other friend asked me to accompany her work first. Once she gets used to it I'll quit. Then I'll try quitting all the other vices.. =x

Anyway, yesterday the girls had gathering at ShiWan's house and EVERYBODY went. Even Alifya!! If only Mich Sng was still in Singapore.. Quite fun lah, we played bridge and mahjong and crapped and bitched.. I love my babes!! No matter how sad I am, I'll always feel better around them!

K lah, this was just a quick update. Still can't find my cable yet.. blog more soon!

No comments: