Wednesday, April 12, 2006

girls and guys and girls

Why do some people just refuse to let go of someone when that person is in actual fact already long gone?
Why do some keep going back for more even after getting hurt time and again?(obviously not sticking by the 'once bitten, twice shy' rule)
Why do some girls keep defending their 'bfs' even though they know deep down that there's nothing to defend?!!

It really irritates the hell out of me you know!! Are today's girls really so weak and lonely that this is what they've become? At least THREE of my girl friends let their 'bfs' have their way everytime.. and they claim it's because of 'love'.. can you all please wake up anot?!!! Why would you wanna love a guy who uses you and manipulates you and only calls you when he feels like it??(And most of the times when he feels like it means he feels like it)There's a thin line between love and stupidity for goodness' sake!

Why do you wanna cling onto him?
Why do you wanna surprise him on his birthday knowing he won't appreciate it?
Why do you wanna feel upset that he doesn't message you?(you should be used to it by now)
Why do you wanna bake brownies for him?
Why do you wanna let yourself be a sex slave?
Why do you even consider him your 'BF' when you only meet twice a week to do it and he doesn't even bother to message you at least once a day??
Why why why???!!

Some people might say i'm no better off 'coz i'm not even with a guy.. but look at the state of guys nowadays!!Before all this happened I was already quite convinced that the guys nowadays are just crap.. and now.. voila!What more proof do i need? Of 'coz, I don't mean every single guy out there is bad.. but just looking at my friends miserable states.. I'd think the statistics should be around 75%(and i'm already being very nice)?

You say you love him.. yes, i know love is blind.. but it's not deaf and dumb(in both ways) too!! How many times must he hurt you before you'll let go? How many times does it take for you to get tired? The way i see it, the sooner it ends.. the better.. for all of you(you know who you are).. If you don't agree.. then.. too bad.. it's my blog anyway.. haha!

Of 'coz for all my friends who are in happy relationships.. congrats!!You found the 25% of guys who are nice.. As for me.. give me a girl anytime.. (hehe.. not just ANY girl of 'coz.. the one who cares for me and cooks for me and gives me warmth and makes me smile and sayangs me and says i'm pretty even when i look sibei ugly and just.. loves me for me.. my baby..)

P.S. Can you all tell my spelling and punctuation is now 99% correct already??? I'm on my way to being Singapore's top journalist!! hee..

No comments: