Monday, April 17, 2006

how to ruin your mouth and face

1. Do not sleep.
I went out to watch movie with Irene and Sherlyn on Fri night and then went with Elaine, Jeff, Kenny and Alvin to eat.. and then.. I went straight to work for my 3 hours OT!!

2.Eat chocolates.
Boost to be exact.. the most 'heaty' chocolate in the world.. I ate that straight after my OT on the way home..

3.Go clubbing.
Clubbing = Drinking + Smoking + Passive smoking + All the fake smoke they blow around in clubs everytime. But I totally enjoyed Rush on Sat despite the consequences.. soooo fun!! Didn't go for like ages lor.. I think 2 weeks? Hehe.. danced like a mad woman..

4.Eat more chocolates.
Sunday was Easter.. so of 'coz.. there were lotsa Easter eggs.. which are all CHOCOLATES!! I ate like 3 different kinds lor!!

And now I'm totally paying for all that.. got ulcers and alot of pimples liao!! From tomorrow onwards I shall not eat heaty stuff till I recover!!=P

Anyway, so much other stuff happened I dunno where to start.. but since Jace gave her consent to let me tell all.. to make a long story short.. Phil was kinda seeing another girl while seeing her.. Phil lied to both of them.. Phil denied everything.. Phil was exposed 'coz everybody had proof.. Phil continued lying.. so basically.. i guess by now everybody knows Phil is a fucking bastard liar and two-faced person..

For the record though.. Jace is alright.. she was just waiting for the correct moment to break up but couldn't bring herself to do it.. I guess now she feels indifference.. which is good.. 'coz that is the opposite of love..

On a totally different note.. my whole week was basically like crap and now i feel even more pissed and crappy.. Whatever.. Gotta go sleep..

2 comments:

FuSe said...

"Phil denied everything.. Phil was exposed 'coz everybody had proof.. Phil continued lying"

nice. :)

pinkmist said...

thank u.. its juz the bare truth..