Friday, April 07, 2006

irene's chalet

juz came back from parkway with jace..it was our 7th!!lolz..last time we used to have this 'tradition' that every 7th of the month we would go somewhere nice to eat. after awhile we both got too busy and gradually stopped but now trying to do it again!!

we went to jack's place 'coz she HAS NEVER BEEN THERE B4!!can you believe it?like everyone..EVERYONE i know has eaten at jack's place b4 lor, even my most sua ku friends(dun dare to mention names =X)!!hehe..anyway it was good..but we mostly talked about you-know-who and i wish i could say it spoilt my appetite but it didn't..haha..anyway..now about irene's birthday!!

on wed afternoon we went over to her house to help her out with all the preparations and it was the first time i saw her house!damn i should have taken some photos of her room..it was like some jolin cai shrine lor!!posters of her all over..*pengz*lucky i don't mind her..actually i even kinda like her also lahz..

so..her dad sent us over to the chalet..and..it's the first time in many many years that i sat on a lorry!!i think the first time was when i was around 5(?) and my uncle tompang our stuff when we moved house..


sherlyn and me and i really dunno whose hand that is!! hopefully it's just the person who sat next to me..=X

anyway..so we reached the coasta sands resort around 3 plus then i realised i forgot to bring a perfume which i was supposed to pass to another friend..kaoz..i was like damn forgetful that day lor..i ALSO forgot to bring the present and when i went all the way back home to get the stuff i forgot..i freaking left my hp at home!!!!at the rate i'm going i'm afraid by the end of the year i'll forget my name!!*argh*not only that..the next day i forgot to bring my wallet to work also lor!!>_<

anyway..back to the chalet..the VIP of the night was not the birthday girl herself but someone else..


FIFI!!!!!!!!!!!

yes..a dog. not just any dog of 'coz..it's a gay dog!!!lolz..it's a guy and the owner ms jasmine huang(the ultra thin girl with curls) named it FIFI!!!hahaha..but isn't she..oops..i mean he..sooooo adorable??!!!its the first time i actually really held a doggie!!just that few hours made me feel like getting one too!

but of 'coz..most of my time spent there was playing mahjong..after all..it has been quite awhile since i played..plus i was kinda forced to play..=x the people playing were all lao jiaos and they were playing 50 cent/1 dollar lor!!so i kinda DIDN"T wanna play..until irene had to go entertain her guests and i was left with no choice but to face the other 3 on my own 'coz no one else dared to!!

well..in the first round..i lost $200!!but luckily irene was nice enough to play the 2nd round and cover for me so total i lost was about $100..then again..i guess its only right that she help me since she was the one who asked me to play in the first place..*bleahz*

anyway..talking about money lost kinda makes me sad and cranky..so on a happier note, here's her birthday pic taken with me!!now those of you who are not my colleagues can see what the birthday girl looks like..btw..she is one of my closest colleagues..=)


after everyone left, grace irene and me had a mini feast pigging out!!actually..the poor birthday girl bbq-ed while we 2 pigs ate..=x sorry irene!!


aww..she looks so pitiful..haha..anyway just look at all the food!!like that how to lose weight?!!!*sighz*ok..then around an hour after we ate grace went home and i stayed with her till around 3pm?overall..it was fun even though i lost money..'coz when you have good food and great company..nothing can get you down!!haha..=x

and lastly to my darling baby..you will make the headlines sooner or later either when you make me very happy or very angry..hope its the former k?lolz..IMU!;)

No comments: