Tuesday, April 04, 2006

hot stuff

ok..enough is enough..i'm sitting here now feeling like i've juz been scalded or worse..n all for the sake of vanity!!

around one hr ago i applied my red hot slimming chilli gel which i bought frm SaSa, and up till now its STILL BURNING!!!i cannot take it anymore lahz!!one hr already lehz!!ya, you'd tink that i would have been cautious enough given the name plus the extra warning which read CAUTION:EXTRA HOT!! but no..i juz tot like..how bad can it be..coz i tried it b4..but now i realised my mistake!!when i tried it i put a bit on one arm n now i put a whole lot on my tummy, thighs and arms!!!!*sobz*

actually last time when i worked at SaSa the customers already gave feed back that it was very burning but the idiot in me juz tot coz they were weak n I AM NOT!!!n now..i'm suffering for it..

n that's not the worst part lor!!haiz..i, being a multi-tasker, did one thing NO ONE should ever try to multi-task..after putting on the gel..i went to put on a face mask..n..within three minutes, my face felt like it was burning!!KNN!!somemore i alredi washed my hands lor!*weeps*

luckily after i put some ice n savlon on my face it didn't feel so hot alredi..if not i'll be crying now instead of blogging. i could have done the same thing for all the other parts lah but i'm juz too stubborn lahz..i dun believe i can't tahan this till the burning stops..=X

it actually feels like being on fire plus having your skin peeled off layer by layer plus having three tattoos done at once. but it's slightly better now alredi..n i still have one more whole tube!!*_*



that's my arm by the way..even though i like lobsters i dun wanna be one!!!lucky my face nv swell up if not i dunno how i'm going for irene's birthday chalet tml!!

i tink i'll still try to finish the 2 tubes though..=X

No comments: