Friday, April 21, 2006

should I just eat my words?

Went to Phuture with Jace yesterday.. saw Charm on the way in and met Xiao Huang and her friend inside.. bumped into Pearlyn and her boyfriend inside too.. lolz.. It was damn crowded as usual so Xiao Huang wasn't very happy then she went to join her friends over at Zouk. What's with the guys at Phuture ah?? Seriously lah.. some of them are damn fucked up. Always anyhow touch touch touch.. don't they know its bad manners to try grinding someone when you BARELY KNOW THEM? Argh! That's why I prefer Rush.. plus of 'coz techno rules!! After that we went to the Lido Mac to just sit down, eat and play cards. Went back at 6 am plus..

Jace stayed over at my house then today we went to the new Cathay cinema to watch The Art Of Seduction. Eh.. actually it's old cinema turned new.. Anyway, I was so excited lor!! And it definitely lived up to my expectations.. The cinema actually looks alot like Cine but the shops they are gonna open there all sounds very nice!! Got the Shihlin Street Snacks, Ben and Jerry's, Adidas and alot of others that I can't remember but I know it's mostly FOOD!! That's why I'm so happy.. haha..

Actually in the theatre I was telling Jace it's so scary the place was actually vacant for one period of time then like so abandoned and everything.. dunno how come Cathay kept it for all these years.. Then we just came to the conclusion that they probably closed it down since it wasn't making money and was waiting for Cine to bring in the money so that they could reopen the old one. But still.. just thinking of the old one.. Freaky.. =X

Then we rushed to catch the last bus 'coz the show finished around 11.45pm so actually we only went town for awhile 'coz we reached there around 8.45pm.. When I reached home.. Hmm..

It's been a long time since I last cried. Somemore out of the blue.. Actually I can't even remember when was the last time but probably when I was watched A Season For Love.. Haiz.. For the past 2 weeks I actually felt like I'm not even attached, maybe 'coz I'm so used to doing so many things with her. Just when I thought I was getting used to that feeling, emotions have to come flooding through me.. argh..this is so irritating!! I hate this stupid nagging feeling I have that something's wrong but I just can't put my finger on it.. What do I really want? Can't be that I myself dunno what I want right?

I guess I should be happy 'coz all this is probably leading to what is right, what is good. But it doesn't feel right and definitely doesn't feel good for me!!! I fucking hate this feeling lor.. maybe 'coz I haven't felt it for too long.. unhappiness and anger and frustration.. I really dunno what to do.. =(

I guess I just have to find out one thing first.

No comments: