Sunday, August 13, 2006

do you believe in happily ever after?

I had a nightmare 2 nights ago. Not those scary kind like about ghosts and the undead, but the emotional kind about.. people. In the dream I was so mad and upset I kept wanting to hit someone but my arms just felt heavy. And I had that irritating just-got-punched-in-the-stomach feeling. When I woke up I wanted to reach out, but this time there was no one there. I hate dreams. It's like you can preoccupy your mind with so much shit during the day and at night you still dream of the one thing you try not to think about. Argh.

Anyway, finally watched <The Lake House> last night. It's illogical (alot of things that happened in the past should only have happened because of what happened in the future. it's like <The Butterfly Effect>, they showed things happening in the past that only would have happened if something from the future made it that way. if you all get what i mean. and i think even that show was more logical.) and I kinda knew what happened from the start (it's like so obvious the guy who got knocked down was him lor. and makes it even more illogical 'coz she would've known his name what.), but it's still super sweet and romantic and just gave me that feeling that I knew I was gonna have from the moment I watched the trailer. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for romance. Typical Libran. It's funny how I still believe in love and dream of the perfect fairy-tale romance. Lolz.

Also went to Ana's house in WOODLANDS(!!!) yesterday for her son's birthday. Was with another colleague, and on the way there she was telling me about how sweet her boyfriend is but she just can't bring herself to fully trust him, so she goes out with other guys at the same time. Which I feel might be right or wrong depending on how sincere the guy is. You see, it's hard to tell nowadays, when everyone is just like sugar-coating their words, or lying through their teeth, or telling you that they miss you. And probably sending it to like 50 other people. So we end up doing the same thing to protect ourselves. I told her it would be good to actually have back-ups, but what if her boyfriend was sincere? Wouldn't she be risking losing something good for fear of getting hurt? Actually I also dunno what I would do. To be open and risk getting hurt or just be a bitch and risk hurting someone who really loves you? Hmm.

And the cycle would just go on if everybody who has been hurt becomes a bastard or bitch, infecting the next person they hurt, who would in turn hurt other people. Lolz. Vicious cycle. Like zombies. Or vampires. Which I actually kinda like..

Oh ya, did I forget to mention that I DYED MY HAIR!!!!! I also put on so much weight and had so little sleep I look almost unrecognisable but ya, I DYED MY HAIR!! Hee.

Light brown with gold highlights.. Can see???

No comments: