Monday, August 21, 2006

hungry?

Ok, this is gonna be more photos than words 'coz I have to go sleep soon! It's the first time I ate the super big burger at Billy Bombers!! Yummy..


Their very super nice milkshake which I always drink when I go there!! It got abit spilt thanks to me and while Jace was sitting there having dirty thoughts I decided it looked kinda artistic so first photo of the day taken!


The super big super yummy All-Star burger! I know it looks abit icky 'coz of the reddish stuff but that's just abit of blood 'coz the beef was apparently not as medium as we wanted it to be.. But still nice though! We also had soup and garlic bread but I didn't feel like taking pictures of that. I wanted to order more but lucky Jace stopped me 'coz we were damn FULL after that lor! Bumped into 2 of my ex-classmates!! Actually they were sitting just next to us all along but I didn't even notice till they came over to say hi. Talked awhile about school and stuff, had to try to keep the conversation short 'coz Jace was like bored stiff. I MISS KC!! =( Can't wait for the old school party that Angele and Ian are throwing!!

zhi lian time!!

No comments: