Friday, August 11, 2006

me : then and now

A few years ago there was this guy that I liked. We went out one day and he kissed me. I thought that things were gonna develop from there but it didn't. And I was really upset, maybe even heartbroken. And that was just a kiss.

I feel that I'm so much stronger now. Things like that don't affect me as much as they did last time. Of 'coz, I still feel a tiny tinge of hurt but that's it. So I guess I've successfully managed to build that invisible wall around me. I just feel that if I was still the last time me I would be an emotional wreck right now. I guess.. I'm just really glad that I'm not like that anymore.

'Coz guys are bastards. Even my guy friends (Yes, more than one) can tell me that guys are bastards, so how am I supposed to not turn to girls? It's just like a wake up call to me.

Anyway, just came back from Partyworld with Jasmin and her boyfriend, Irene and her boyfriend and Sherlyn. Very fun! It's been like, 6 mths plus, that I've been to a ktv.. Made me feel like going more often. Though that I'd be sad but I really enjoyed myself with them!! But chinese songs are really sad. Dunno why. Lolz. Just the tune and lyrics I guess..

Went to chill at Mc Cafe and played pool with Gary yesterday. Kept talking about last time and the #98.7fm peeps. I miss those times man!! We went out almost everyday.. Play pool, watch movies, play Quake.. Lolz.. So fun lor. Nostalgic. Now everybody's busy with their own lives.

Hmm. Guess things really do change with time. But friends will still be friends. Forever. So just wanna tell you guys I love all of you k!! >_<

P.S: I love blogger's recover post option!!! If it wasn't for that I'd have to type all this over again and that would not only be a waste of my time but also won't be as good as the original. Plus, my memory sucks.

No comments: