Friday, August 04, 2006

family. i love mine.

Ok, this is gonna be a short one 'coz I have to sleep soon. Went to watch Click just now and it's a really good show.. Sorta like a comedy with family values. Ya, I know.. Who would have thought that kinda show also can teach me something right? Somemore it came right at a time when I was really thinking like there's really gotta be more to this life then what I'm doing.

I sometimes feel that I really changed alot. Not really my character but more of the things I've been doing. I have to stop drinking!! Really talk alot of rubbish when i drink.. Or is it the truth? Hmmm. Anyway, I'm quite sick of meeting people. Not that I won't do it anymore.. But just realised I should spend more time with my family while they're still here. Funnily enough, you always seem to neglect whats most important to you and only treasure it when its gone. So I'm gonna try to make sure that I don't neglect them lor.

Haiz.. Anyway I also can't say much about the show or Jace will kill me 'coz I know she hates spoilers. Lolz. But it's really a good show. Go watch go watch!! I know not so easy to change just like that. So.. Must talk to God more too.. Hopefully I'll have time..

No comments: