Wednesday, August 02, 2006

what can stun me in the middle of the night?

Read this CAREFULLY.

M2F Lesbian Transgirl.

Any idea what that means?? I didn't too.. Until I read this . Add in the words gothic-punk and I'd think anybody would be confused. Basically, for those of you too lazy to read the blog, it's a GUY who thinks he's a lesbian trapped in a guy's body. LOLZ. What the fuck is wrong with this world? I was like reading the whole blog entry with my mouth open lor.. Like, stun stun stunned!! This kinda things also have man..

I mean.. I'm from a girls school. I think i'm pretty open to these kinda things. Butches, I can accept. Gays, I can accept. Ah kuas, I like! Lolz.. Think they're pretty! Oh yah.. Haven't told you all about the time my friend Jason brought me to Geylang to see the red light district up close and then to Changi V to see ah kuas. Haha.. It was fun lor!! Anyway, digressing. But.. A guy who likes girls.. But wants to dress up as a girl?? Sounds pretty fucked up to me man.

The whole time I was reading the blog I was trying to grasp what 'she' was trying to say.. Coz it sounds damn complicated lah! After I read this..
I often wish so badly that I was just a male homosexual, or just a heterosexual
male, or even a heterosexual transgirl (meaning M2F who likes men).
I was totally lost already lor!! How to follow??? It's weird. It's complicated. It makes me uncomfortable. =x Like what next?? Hmm. Actually I can't think of anything more complicated than this. But I'm sure next time there will be lor! The world is getting weirder man. Then just imagine if this guy who thinks he's lesbian falls in love with a girl who thinks she's gay.. Hmm. Now wouldn't that be a perfect match?? Oh.. But that can't happen coz the guy likes girls who likes girls, and the girl would like guys.. Who likes guys. Lolz.. It's seriously screwed up.

I'm still in a state of shock now. Wanted to blog about other things but thought I'd shock you all too.

No comments: