Friday, August 04, 2006

picture time~

Guess what? I'm not at work. I overslept!! I was like supposed to start work at 7am and I work up at 11.30am. =X All thanks to someone who forced me to talk to him last night lah! Hmph. So I was like sorting out my photos in my Yahoo! photos account (I'll add a link at the side when i figure out how) and saw so many photos that I didn't wanna see. With each photo I saw I just felt worse. Dunno how to explain how I feel without sounding pathetically self-pitying, but can I just say that I HATE MEMORIES??! Wanna delete but just can't bring myself to..

Ok, finally got the time to update.. But i forgot most of what I did already. Lolz. So have to let the pictures do the talking.

Loof 150706

This was after Michelle's surprise birthday party thrown by Kenneth.. Her birthday is like in Sep lor.. And the party was on July 15th. Haha.. But it was so sweet and touching especially when he started singing for her!! Almost cried. And then she sang this song which she composed specially for us.. And I really cried. Lolz. Emo emo. I was like telling everyone if I had a bf and he does something like that for me I'd marry him.

Then Jas and I went to Loof with Mich and Kenneth.. Dunno why I look so red when I only drank like one glass of something with a cute sounding name which I forgot. Their cocktails are nice!! With cute names! Lolz. It's a nice place.. Atmosphere rocks.. Top of the building open air concept.. Pretty much like Balcony but nicer. Saw 2 of my ex-colleagues from embargo there, which is not surprising 'coz the boss used to be from embargo.

After that we went to eat then Jas and I went to Momo.. Boring. Dunno how come only can find this picture.. Mich, never send us the one we took at your party!!


In the Loof toilet =X

Jas' 21st 220706



As you can see, basically all we did was take photos and eat eat eat!! And the other half of the night we played mahjong.. =x

Shiwan's 21st 280706

Did more or less the same things as above just that location was different..

Our midnight 'snack'

The first time all 3 of us sleep together!! ;P


In the 'morning'

Outside the chalet

In the room (not the one we slept in)

So sweeeet..


Jas blew the bubble.. I'm just using it as prop..

This looks like a couple pic.. Lolz..

Someone is missing!

Someone's missing here too..

And the crazy photo-taking starts.. Now..

Number 1 to 7 in 7 act cute ways

We are such cam whores

After the 1000th flash we went mad

Still not tired..

mj time!!! (this was the third time we played at the chalet)

Play mj also can take so many pix! We power!

Stress..

Finally! End of my update.. Actually got alot more things wanted to blog about but forgot already.. Hee. Of 'coz in between all this I've been hanging out with my babes, chilling at our place (Paragon Coffee Bean), clubbing, meeting people, watching movies and work work work..

Have to rush for dinner with Mel now.. Yes, I took like 3 hours plus just to blog this.. Plus also doing all my online stuff lahz..

;P

No comments: